Monday, November 2, 2009

#29 - This is not the Sub you are looking for.

The maestro of the English language found in #27 decided that my "no" apparently wasn't clear enough:

lol ok so lets try this again.................. whats your yahoo name>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> do u have working web cam???????????????
and are you drunk ................ rambling on............... or just spent 10 hrs trying to sounds like u have a brain... quite a huge amt of bullshit u spewed to skirt my direct question..cock or pussy?????????/


What would YOU do, boys and girls?

I did this:


Well gosh, let's take this last thing first:

"cock or pussy?????????/"

If you had actually read the "bullshit" I "spewed" you would have seen I answered your direct question. "I assure you that I am a real female, and moreover I have always been one."

And now that that critical piece of information is out of the way: I am not giving you my Yahoo name, nor any of my other messenger names. I do have a working webcam, not that it much matters, as you're never going to see any of the images that go through it.

I am not not drunk, nor was I drunk the first time that I answered the misspelled, poorly constructed, downright rude blurt that you considered an acceptable message to send to someone. Rather than rambling, I was offering a deconstruction of what it was about your initial message to me that was a complete turn-off.

This message, nearly a month later, is inexplicably worse. Even if it had taken me ten hours to sound like I have a brain, at least it did not take me three weeks to sound like a self-centered moron.

Clearly I am not what you are looking for here - I advise you to not waste your time nor my own by messaging me again.

I also advise you to practice the fine art of self-restraint, beginning with using one piece of punctuation at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment