Monday, November 2, 2009

#28 - So am I the Cinnamon Stick or the Curry Powder?

Hi.. Im Bob , with someone but not in a open relationship. I'm looking for some spice, to also provide some fun and frolic to someone elses life as well. I am for real, no pic because I must remain discreet. Write back if you are interested at all. I may be 52, but can act 20 ( so I'm told!) lol I will be waiting to hear from you!

Bob


Bob,

I appreciate both your time and your candor. You seem like a jolly, likable guy, but if you are with someone and not in an open relationship, then I assure you I am not the spice you are looking for. My husband and I are polyamorous, and what makes it ork for us is communication on all accounts; just as neither of us would want the other taking up with someone without our knowledge and approval, neither do we (singly or together) have interest in being someone's dirty little secret, no matter how spicey it might be.

I wish you luck in finding what you're looking for. You simply will not find it with me.

Best regards,
TheSnob

No comments:

Post a Comment