Tuesday, May 25, 2010

#35 - Where did I leave my telescoping crop?

CowboyRomeo: hey sexy

TheSnob: Hello.

CowboyRomeo: just think ur very sexy babe

TheSnob: Thank you.

CowboyRomeo: are u in to younger guys

TheSnob: I haven't dated a younger guy since high school, so I really don't know.

CowboyRomeo: o ok do u have a web cam

TheSnob: Yup, it's integrated into my machine.

CowboyRomeo: sweet are u into having a lil fun

TheSnob: I am having fun.

CowboyRomeo: wow wht u doin

TheSnob: Playing World of Warcraft.

CowboyRomeo: ok thats sounds fun but im funner then tht... lol

The Snob: I dunno. In World of Warcraft I can fly in a zeppelin.

CowboyRomeo: well i can make u feel like ur flyin, and feel like ur riding a stallion

TheSnob: Do you have a stable of horses?

CowboyRomeo: something like that

TheSnob: That must be a lot of work. I hear horses are very expensive. Did you know they sleep standing up?

CowboyRomeo: yup...



...at which point our intrepid rancher seemed to have lost interest, which is just as well for yours truly, dear reader: The Snob had a Vile Priestess and her minions to slay.

1 comment:

  1. If he can't wrench your attention away from WoW he's not worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete