Wednesday, September 2, 2009

#15 - Staticstics Show That 90% of Romeos Fail at Foreplay*

(9:51:58 am)MisguidedRomeo:So here's a thought..Do you think the fact that we're a 75% match means we'll accept eachother's advances 3 times out of 4?

(9:53:36 am)TheSnob:That is an intriguing supposition. In theory, it means that your stated desires of what match question answers you want from a partner as applied to my answers, and mine in return to yours, share an intersection 75% of the time.
(9:54:08 am)TheSnob:But it's quite possible that it means we also have a good chance of mutual acceptance (likely because of that intersection).

(9:55:09 am)MisguidedRomeo:I actually flunked statistics so I have no earthly idea what I'm talking about...it just sounded better than "hey baby ur hot"

(9:56:15 am)TheSnob:I took AP Probability and Statistics. I only got a 2 on the exam, but I paid attention well enough to fake my way through casual conversation. *laugh*

(9:56:40 am)MisguidedRomeo:I just wanted to flirt with you lol

(9:57:26 am)TheSnob:Well, you've definitely got my brain switched on! How're things?

(9:58:05 am)MisguidedRomeo:Are you saying I turn you on?

(9:58:45 am)TheSnob:The brain is potentially our largest erogenous zone, especially taking into account the potential applicability of psychosomatism.
(9:59:05 am)TheSnob:Potential things are potential. Repetitive (redacted) is repetitive....

(9:59:30 am)MisguidedRomeo:I want you so bad lol

(10:00:22 am)TheSnob:See? Big words, viable theories - the semblance of intelligence causing a desirous reaction. The brain is indeed an erogenous zone. :)

(10:00:46 am)MisguidedRomeo:*wraps my arms around you and kisses you softly*

(10:01:27 am)TheSnob:Wow. Hi. No.
(10:02:04 am)TheSnob: I think you just stumbled into that other 25%.



* The statistic in the title is entirely fabricated and is likely wrong. It could very well be more than 90%...

1 comment: