Tuesday, September 15, 2009

#20 - The Bullshit Hypnotist Strikes Back

I'm sure you folks will remember this guy; he'd deleted his profile, and started a new one with a name even closer to the real name he'd given me in our previous conversation, so I realized who he was before he realized that he'd talked to me before - you DO recall DysphoricRomeo, don't you? He was that one that insisted that his girl friends had dared and hypnotized him into dressing like a woman.





(10:56:45 am)DysphoricRomeo:Greetings and hello. How are you doing today?

(10:58:01 am)TheSnob:Hello and good morning. I'm doing fairly well, fighting off a cold. And yourself?

(10:58:52 am)DysphoricRomeo:Not too bad considering how crazy this day is turning out. Thanks for asking. What are you up to?

(11:00:48 am)TheSnob:Working, for the most part. And learning about the mathematical properties of the number 666.

(11:03:46 am)DysphoricRomeo:Nice. I am trying to look busy so then I don't have to run errands for the other secretaries. If I don't look busy the ladies get me running around cause I can't walk in these shoes.

(11:04:36 am)TheSnob:You should probably wear more comfortable shoes, if that kind of thing happens commonly.

(11:04:52 am)DysphoricRomeo:Let's just say i havea new apprecation for women wearing heels

(11:05:24 am)TheSnob:Are you wearing heeled shoes? I know guys who refuse to wear shoes, even dress shoes, that aren't flat-soled.

(11:05:39 am)DysphoricRomeo:I am wearing chick's heels.

(11:05:54 am)TheSnob:Ah. Why?

(11:06:00 am)DysphoricRomeo:I suppose it doesn’t hurt to say, but I am dressed completely like a chick today. The result of being fundamentally addicted to fulfilling dares.

(11:08:05 am)TheSnob:You got dared to dress like a woman?

(11:08:36 am)DysphoricRomeo:My coworkers dared me I could not spend a day following their dress code. And when I told my girlfriends (outside of work) and they were WAY too eager to help and not allow this to be half ass.

(11:09:16 am)TheSnob:Good on you for manning up enough to go through with it.

(11:10:20 am)DysphoricRomeo:hahah manning up?!? I should NOT be able to look down and see smooth, stocking covered legs in heels, coming out of my skirt. Never mind the other frilly layers under all of it.

(11:11:11 am)TheSnob:Other frilly layers? They put you in a slip under your skirt, I take it?

(11:11:36 am)DysphoricRomeo:well, the slip and panties and all that..
(11:11:40 am)DysphoricRomeo:under THE skirt.. :P

(11:13:44 am)TheSnob:So are these the same marvelous friends that hypnotized you three weeks ago? And is it the same outfit, or an entirely new one?

(11:14:18 am)DysphoricRomeo:man.. I was hoping I wouldn't talk to people who knew about that event.. differnet outfit.. "marvelous" friends??

(11:15:13 am)TheSnob:Your friends who hypnotized and dared you. Did htey hypnotize you this time, or is this all under your own mental power?

(11:15:37 am)DysphoricRomeo:This is my own mental power. THey helped, but this is because I can't control myself with dares

(11:16:14 am)TheSnob:So you have to wear women's clothes all day? That doesn't sound terrible.

(11:16:35 am)DysphoricRomeo:I think they "assisted" though, because this feels way too natural

(11:17:48 am)TheSnob:Assisted, meaning you think they hypnotized you again?

(11:20:30 am)DysphoricRomeo:yes.. I think they used an inversion to make me act the role more.. which my coworkers don't seem to realize.
(11:20:53 am)DysphoricRomeo:They are like "You wear that outfit so well, it makes you look pretty"

(11:21:31 am)TheSnob:You should probably ask your friends... make sure they didn't building any kind of inappropriate triggers on you.

(11:21:48 am)DysphoricRomeo:and in the back of my head i'm glad my lingerie matches

(11:23:03 am)TheSnob:If you have to wear it, it is at least nice to have a matched set, I'm sure.

(11:24:28 am)DysphoricRomeo:haha thanks ;P funny girl.. I'm not supposed to have a pretty set of lingerie.. wow I am blushing so easily

(11:26:08 am)TheSnob:I always like to look for silver linings.

(11:26:59 am)DysphoricRomeo:Lingerie isn't supposed to be so damn silky/girly feeling

(11:28:40 am)TheSnob:Yes it is.

(11:34:50 am)DysphoricRomeo:but not on me.. its all dainty and sexy
(11:36:13 am)DysphoricRomeo:Do yo uremember the trigger?

(11:36:18 am)TheSnob:Of course. Being on a man doesn't automatically make dresses manly.

(11:36:24 am)TheSnob:Yes, I do.

(11:36:48 am)DysphoricRomeo:yeah, well, it is just all soft and silky feeling.. this is how a girl should feel.. all submissive and pretty in her lingerie
(11:39:12 am)DysphoricRomeo:Do you remember how to use it?

(11:39:28 am)TheSnob:Yes, I do.

(11:39:49 am)DysphoricRomeo:Can you make my lingerie feel like it should.

(11:40:09 am)TheSnob:I don't think that's something the trigger could do.

(11:40:12 am)DysphoricRomeo:its just all so pretty and feminine.
(11:40:30 am)DysphoricRomeo:yeah.. just use the trigger and tell me for instance.. how my panties should feel

(11:41:12 am)TheSnob:Countess, this is the trigger, right?

(11:41:27 am)DysphoricRomeo:yes maam, that is the trigger maam.
(11:41:39 am)DysphoricRomeo:you just need to make it a statement.. how should pretty panties feel

(11:43:25 am)TheSnob:Countess, enjoy the way the clothing feels.

(11:44:24 am)DysphoricRomeo:Yes maam, I should enjoy the clothing I am wearing.
(11:44:34 am)DysphoricRomeo:haha. yeah.. you have to be more specific with the trigger.. that was too general
(11:51:38 am)DysphoricRomeo:Hello?

(11:56:10 am)TheSnob:I'm not sure how much more specific I can be. The clothing is going to feel like what it feels like.

(11:57:16 am)DysphoricRomeo:Hmm.. basically focus on a specific item and how it should feel to wear it I guess
(11:57:21 am)DysphoricRomeo:actually! haha I am brilliant
(11:57:26 am)DysphoricRomeo:ask me a triggered question with how to do it

(11:57:48 am)TheSnob:Countess, how do I do it?

(11:57:53 am)DysphoricRomeo:contessa

(11:59:12 am)TheSnob:Answered to Countess before, I see no reason why it shouldn't again.

(11:59:34 am)DysphoricRomeo:weird.. I must have read it wrong

(11:59:40 am)TheSnob:Unless, you know, you're just full of crap with the hypnosis thing, and have happened upon this supremely clever way of topping from the bottom to try to get a woman to treat you like a sissyman.

(12:00:44 pm)DysphoricRomeo:I am not a sissy babe

(12:06:44 pm)TheSnob:And yet you keep letting women talk you into wearing complete women's outfits, and try like hell to get other women to tell you how sub and pretty and feminine you are.

(12:07:33 pm)DysphoricRomeo:I am NOT trying to have you tell me I am submissive and pretty. You are undoing it.

(12:09:18 pm)TheSnob:Undoing what? If it's just the clothing for the dare, there's nothing to undo. If it really is the precarious sort of situation that I just theorized, then just admit it and continue, knowing that the kind of woman that actually would provide that sort of insight and mental dominance will have no patience with you trying to maneuver her into it.


And then there was nothing. I'm at once sad and hopeful; he seems so reluctant to be honest about himself. Things don't add up. But hell, maybe I pulled out enough of my "That's enough of the bullshit" domme to make him think more critically about what he really wants.

I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment