Tuesday, September 15, 2009

#19 - Welcome to the End of My Patience

(12:03:05 pm)InconsistentRomeo:hey

(12:05:11 pm)TheSnob:Hey yourself.

(12:06:38 pm)InconsistentRomeo:im (redacted), im 6'6, with a 8pack, vlines and 10.5

(12:06:41 pm)InconsistentRomeo:u r fuckin sexy

(12:07:52 pm)TheSnob::Hello (Redacted). I'm just barely over 5 feet, with stretch marks and a leftover baby belly and a short tolerance for people who can't be bothered to type out three letter words.

(12:08:42 pm)InconsistentRomeo:oh my

(12:11:06 pm)TheSnob:Beyond that... thank you for the compliment. It's nice to know people find me attractive.

Just on a whim, I went to actually see his profile, and was greeted among other things with this gem: "If you want a good guy who doesnt think with his dick all the time. Its not about geting into her pants, I rather get into her heart!"

Oh yes, of course; you were telling me you have a 10.5 (insert unit of measurement here) heart.

How silly of me to think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment