Thursday, August 20, 2009

#10 - My Name Is Not American Standard

I've been having a particularly heinous morning, and when this fellow sent me a message, I responded honestly, albeit politely, to his questions. His response was not the droid friendly comfort I was looking for!

[9:46:05 am]FluidRomeo:hi

[9:46:20 am]TheSnob:Hello.

[9:46:29 am]FluidRomeo:how rae you this morning

[9:47:39 am]TheSnob:I'm not really having the best of days, honestly. How are you?

[9:47:59 am]FluidRomeo:just woke up but have a bad feeling about the day too

[9:48:41 am]TheSnob:Bah; have a GOOD day, maybe it'll karmically balance out against mine in the overall scheme of things. :)

[9:49:10 am]FluidRomeo:whats going on with you

[9:49:53 am]TheSnob:I have two kids and a puppy, and this morning every single one of them peed on me. *headdesk*

[9:50:16 am]FluidRomeo:that stinks... if i peed on you that would be sexy though :-)

[9:51:03 am]TheSnob:If one were to assume I were in to being peed on, perhaps.

[9:51:24 am]FluidRomeo:i was trying to make you smile :-p
[9:51:30 am]FluidRomeo:i'm into a lot of things though

[9:52:19 am]TheSnob:I'm not into getting peed on. Or peeing on people.

[9:52:40 am]FluidRomeo:i don't thinkk you are a minority there

[9:53:29 am]TheSnob:I agree. Not peeing on people for sexual gratification is more standard.
[9:54:35 am]TheSnob:I'm all for "to each his own" in the bedroom, but some things are just NMK, just like I figure some of the stuff I'm into wouldn't turn most people's cranks.

[9:54:55 am]FluidRomeo:what are you into

[9:55:32 am]TheSnob:Quite a few things; it's not all the sort of thing that I generally get into in my first conversation with a stranger, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment