Tuesday, August 18, 2009

#2 - Internet is not a Cell Phone.

how r u today ? iwould like to chat somtime if you would like to.you sound like a nice women. hope to here from u soon .


Can you feel my brain screaming and running? GAH!

Just for fun, I've highlighted errors in red.

how r u today ? iwould like to chat somtime if you would like to.you sound like a nice women. hope to here from u soon .


Going in order:
1. Capitalize the first letter of your sentence.
2. Spell out your words.
3. ...Spell out your words.
4. Don't put a space before the end punctuation of your sentence.
5. ...Capitalize the first letter of your sentence, and always capitalize 'I'!
6. Put spaces between your words.
7. There's an 'e' in 'sometime.'
8. Put a space between the end punctuation of one sentence and the first letter of the next sentence.
9. ......CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR SENTENCE!
10. Woman. There's only one of me. Seriously, people have hoped for more, but this is all I've got.
11. .........CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR SENTENCE!
12. You will not 'here' from me because I am very much not compelled to 'there' you. >.>
13. ......SPELL OUT YOUR WORDS!
14. ...Don't put a space before the end punctuation of your sentence!

It makes my brain ache. I put a lot of time into my profile, and a lot of thought. I have multiple edits, formulated like footnotes, to show clarifications and additions to what was already there. I've considered giving little prizes to anybody who makes it to the end of my wall-of-text profile, without being critted.

I wrote a lot, and it's all properly capitalized and structured. Anybody who looks at even the first paragraph could see that - what would make them think in the SLIGHTEST that a message like the above would be in the least compelling to me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment